Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bead Soup on it's way!

For 2 years, I have been meaning to join Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party.

What exactly is a Bead Soup Blog Party?

It is basically pairing of 2 jewelry designers of different media, wherein they will swap a focal bead, a special clasp, and other complementary materials. They will have to use these materials to create their own masterpieces. 


I have been paired with Adlinah Kamsir of Singapore. I visited her blog http://dreamstruckdesigns.blogspot.sg/search?updated-max=2013-05-14T21:13:00%2B08:00&max-results=7 and was awed by her talent as a beaded jewelry designer.

Here is a sneak peak of the goodies that I sent to Adlinah.

Bead Soup for Adlinah

I personally made some of the components using polymer clay. I hope that she likes what I sent her.

I'm also eagerly anticipating how she will incorporate these pieces to her jewelry designs.

I will post again when I get my soup from Adlinah. Until then! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment